WhisperKOOL Slimline 3300 Wine Cellar Cooling Unit
Slimline 3300 self contained wine cellar cooling unit by WhisperKOOL
IN STOCKThe Slimline is WhisperKOOL’s quietest interior venting self contained unit available. Developed to mount in a living area and designed to fit into the often unused space between the cellar door and ceiling, giving the collector maximum storage capacity.
The system is equipped with WhisperKOOL’s Platinum Series controller utilizing Advanced System Protection Technology. This features a series of strategically placed monitoring probes, which insure efficient performance and long cooling unit life.
With efficiency in mind, the Slimline uses less power than most traditional units while having the ability to cool cellars up to 350 cubic feet.
WhisperKOOL Slimline 3300 Features:
- Quiet and efficient operation
- Advanced electronic display
- Liquid bottle probe
- Humidity control
- Energy saving mode
- Can be mounted above the door
- 30°F temperature differential
There are circumstances in which a cellar design may require a larger unit due to some existing design restrictions.
There are several factors such as glass, stone, concrete, etc. which will seem adequate but do not offer the insulation capacity required to maintain the optimum environment.
We recommend purchasing a unit with a larger capacity to compensate for the design limitations.
Under sized cooling units can lead to pre-mature failure and/or prevent the system from reaching the desired set temperature. As a result; they are not covered under warranty.
- Self-Contained System Warranty: A limited 2-year product/5-year compressor warranty is offered with all self-contained cooling units at the date of purchase.
- Split System Warranty: A limited 2-year product warranty is offered with all split systems. While the warranty starts at the date of purchase, this warranty is not activated until a Product Warranty Checklist has been submitted and approved by WhisperKOOL.
- Warranty Claims: All warranty claims must be filed directly through WhisperKOOL customer service. We provide warranty repairs at our manufacturing facility in Stockton, CA, or with prior permission from WhisperKOOL to receive service by a licensed HVAC/R technician. In the event a unit is not reparable in the field and is still under warranty, we will cover shipping costs to return the unit (excluding customs fees and duties).
- Limited Warranty: Limited warranty applies only to wine cooling units purchased directly from WhisperKOOL or through an authorized dealer. Damage caused by others or beyond the control of WhisperKOOL shall not be considered defects in material or workmanship and is not covered by the warranty. The limited warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, commercial use, accident, maintenance, installation, service/repair, or improper use.