WhisperKOOL SC 6000i Wine Cellar Cooling Unit
SC 6000i self contained wine cellar cooling unit by WhisperKOOL
The SC 6000i wine cellar cooling unit form part of our affordable range of self contained wine cellar coolers from WhisperKOOL.
These cooling units have become the industry standard for wine cellar contractors and they were in fact designed based on feedback from customers and installers.
Don't let the affordable price tag fool you though, they are still jam packed with the latest in system design technology that you will expect from WhisperKOOL.
These great packages are built for simple between-the-studs installation with a single piece mounting bracket which eliminates the need for a support shelf. Interior installation is ideal for the SC series to most effectively maintain your cellar at 55°F.
The SC series are available in 5 models that can effectively cool a 300 - 2000 cubic feet cellar.
WhisperKOOL SC 6000i Features:
- Liquid bottle probe
- Advanced digital controller
- Dynamic airflow
- Coated evaporator coil
- Front or rear power
- Single piece mounting bracket
- Durable finish
- Limited 2 year parts and labor / 5 year compressor warranty
- Model: 6000i
- Cellar Size: 1500 cu. ft (Properly Insulated Cellar)
- dBA: Evaporator side: 65 Decibels
- dBA: Condenser side: 65 Decibels
- Dimensions: 14.25" W x 22" H x 21.64" D
- Weight: 104
- AMPS (starting/running): 36/10.3
- Installation: Through-the-Wall
- Thermostat: Advanced Digital Controller
- Outside Venting: Not Recommended
- Replaces: XLT 6000
- Compliance: ETL Listed
There are circumstances in which a cellar design may require a larger unit due to some existing design restrictions. There are several factors such as glass, stone, concrete, etc. which will seem adequate but do not offer the insulation capacity required to maintain the optimum environment. We recommend purchasing a unit with a larger capacity to compensate for the design limitations. Please utilizing our Cellar Wizard in order to ensure you are selecting the proper cooling unit for your application. Under sized cooling units can lead to pre-mature failure and/or prevent the system from reaching the desired set temperature. As a result they are not covered under warranty.
- Self-Contained System Warranty: A limited 2-year product/5-year compressor warranty is offered with all self-contained cooling units at the date of purchase.
- Split System Warranty: A limited 2-year product warranty is offered with all split systems. While the warranty starts at the date of purchase, this warranty is not activated until a Product Warranty Checklist has been submitted and approved by WhisperKOOL.
- Warranty Claims: All warranty claims must be filed directly through WhisperKOOL customer service. We provide warranty repairs at our manufacturing facility in Stockton, CA, or with prior permission from WhisperKOOL to receive service by a licensed HVAC/R technician. In the event a unit is not reparable in the field and is still under warranty, we will cover shipping costs to return the unit (excluding customs fees and duties).
- Limited Warranty: Limited warranty applies only to wine cooling units purchased directly from WhisperKOOL or through an authorized dealer. Damage caused by others or beyond the control of WhisperKOOL shall not be considered defects in material or workmanship and is not covered by the warranty. The limited warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, commercial use, accident, maintenance, installation, service/repair, or improper use.