WhisperKOOL Platinum Split 8000 Ducted Wine Cellar Cooling System
Platinum Series ducted wine cellar cooling split system by WhisperKOOL for up to 2000 cubic feet.
You know how important maintaining the optimum conditions for your wine storage space is. You also know that you can't trust any old cooling unit to maintain those optimum conditions.
You need a premium solution, the WhisperKOOL Split 8000 Ducted Wine Cellar System.
This split system is one of the best on the market today and it's just been given a design update by WhisperKOOL.
You can now gain access to the system from the front of the unit via removable grills. This new access significantly increases the ease of installation and maintenance access.
This fully ducted version of the Platinum Split 8000 further improved on this excellent design by creating an almost silent operation for an uninterrupted cellar experience.
What we love most about the Platinum series wine cellar coolers in the extensive features that are going to make effective wine storage a breeze for you.
Check them out...
WhisperKOOL Platinum 8000 Ducted Features:
- Virtually silent operation
- Advanced electronic display
- Liquid bottle probe
- Alarm capabilities
- Flexible installation
- 55°F temperature differential
- Low ambient control
- Pump down system for longer compressor life*
If you're serious about creating the right environment for your wine to retain it's quality and/or age successfully you need a serious wine cooling solution.
Buy your WhisperKOOL Platinum Series wine cellar cooler online today and enjoy fast and free shipping to your door.
Please contact our sales department at (800) 290- 2757 or email@example.com for quotes on expedited shipping.
There are circumstances in which a cellar design may require a larger unit due to some existing design restrictions.
There are several factors such as glass, stone, concrete, etc. which will seem adequate but do not offer the insulation capacity required to maintain the optimum environment.
We recommend purchasing a unit with a larger capacity to compensate for the design limitations.
Under sized cooling units can lead to pre-mature failure and/or prevent the system from reaching the desired set temperature. As a result they are not covered under warranty.
Note: The systems do not include a line set.
New Cold Weather Start Kit:
WhisperKOOL is proud to present our cold weather start kit. INCLUDED FREE FOR THIS UNIT, This kit was designed exclusively for our split systems where the condensing unit will be installed in extremely cold environments. Our split systems are designed to be adaptable to almost any install, as the condensing unit can be located in a variety of locations such as a mechanical room, basement, back yard, or even a rooftop. Our split systems were designed to operate with the condensing unit exposed to temperatures between 20°F and 110°F. However, there are some areas in the country that may drop below 20°F. Due to these conditions WhisperKOOL designed the Cold Weather Start Kit.
So, when the outside temperatures drop, the pressure in the system drops as well. This presents a challenge because our systems operate using a pump down cycle and a low-pressure switch to turn the compressor on and off. However when the temperature drops below 20°F, the pressure in the system is too low to start the compressor. The use of an electronic bypass is needed to start the compressor and temperature controlled heaters installed on the receiver are needed to raise the pressure in the system to optimal levels.
The Cold Weather Start Kit will bypass the low-pressure switch on startup and keep the pressure in the system high enough to operate correctly for environments as cold as -15°F.
It is important that the cooling system stays operational during cold weather conditions, as heating the house using the central HVAC system will indirectly increase the temperature of the wine cellar. This kit will ensure that the cooling system will continue to operate efficiently in cold weather environments to maintain an optimal wine storage temperature.
New 24V Thermostat Conversion Kit:
Tap into the latest technology to manage and monitor your wine cellar environment with WhisperKOOL.
Introducing our new 24-volt thermostat conversion kit for WhisperKOOL split systems**.
Utilize the industry leading technology from major manufacturers to monitor the environment of your cellar. (see individual thermostat manufactures features and benefits for details.)
- Connect your thermostat to Wi‑Fi to control the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Monitor temperature and humidity through smart phones.
- Monitor run time and energy usage.
- Set alarm notifications
- View your cellar conditions from your cellular device.
- Self-Contained System Warranty: A limited 2-year product/5-year compressor warranty is offered with all self-contained cooling units at the date of purchase.
- Split System Warranty: A limited 2-year product warranty is offered with all split systems. While the warranty starts at the date of purchase, this warranty is not activated until a Product Warranty Checklist has been submitted and approved by WhisperKOOL.
- Warranty Claims: All warranty claims must be filed directly through WhisperKOOL customer service. We provide warranty repairs at our manufacturing facility in Stockton, CA, or with prior permission from WhisperKOOL to receive service by a licensed HVAC/R technician. In the event a unit is not reparable in the field and is still under warranty, we will cover shipping costs to return the unit (excluding customs fees and duties).
- Limited Warranty: Limited warranty applies only to wine cooling units purchased directly from WhisperKOOL or through an authorized dealer. Damage caused by others or beyond the control of WhisperKOOL shall not be considered defects in material or workmanship and is not covered by the warranty. The limited warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, commercial use, accident, maintenance, installation, service/repair, or improper use.
The Exterior Housing protects the condenser portion of the split system from the elements when installed outdoors.