WhisperKOOL Fully Ducted Extreme 5000tiR Wine Cellar Cooler
WhisperKOOL Extreme 5000tiR Fully Ducted Wine Cellar Cooling System FD5000TIR
The WhisperKOOL Extreme 5000tiR adds the fully ducted functionality to our already impressive Extreme 5000ti.
Using a ducted wine cellar cooling unit gives you many additional installation options as well as the ability to keep your cellar environment noise free.
If you need to have the cooling unit in a more remote area of your building then a fully ducted option is for you. The Extreme units can be positioned up to 25 feet from the cellar location.
Looking past the versatile ducting ability the Extreme 5000tiR is one of our most advanced self contained wine cellar cooling units. There's alot of features packed into that black box!
The list includes variable fan speed, an advanced electronic display, a liquid bottle probe and Extreme Series Technology.
The impressive list of features combine to ensure that your wine investment is protected in a stable environment year after year. These units last forever!
If you are ready to lock in the future of your investment purchase a WhisperKOOL Extreme 5000tiR online today.
Owners Manual & Spec Sheet
- Cooling unit can be located up to 25 ducted feet from the cellar
- Selectable 3-speed fans
- Extreme Series Technology provides reliable starting and running performance, even under the most extreme outdoor conditions
- Fits neatly between wall studs for quick and simple installation
- Advanced electronic display
- Remote digital LED readout w/ 50ft. communication line
- Liquid bottle probe
- Two year parts and labor warranty
- Maintains 55 degrees and 50-70% humidity in cellars up to 800 cu ft.
- Designed to blend seamlessly within cellar racking
- Oversized coils
- Noise-free cellar environment
- Durable finish
- Cellar Size: 1250 cu. ft. (Properly Insulated Cellar)
- dBA: 63 Decibels
- Dimensions: 14.25"W x 21.75"H x 49.5"D
- Weight: 115lbs.
- AMPS (starting/running): 32/9
- Installation: Within 25 ducted feet of cellar.
- Temp. Delta: 55°F temperature differential
- Thermostat: Digital Control Display
- Outside Venting: Can be done if the outside temperature does not exceed 110°F, the external grille cover is highly recommended.
- Ducting Options: Unit can be fully ducted.
- Self-Contained System Warranty: A limited 2-year product/5-year compressor warranty is offered with all self-contained cooling units at the date of purchase.
- Split System Warranty: A limited 2-year product warranty is offered with all split systems. While the warranty starts at the date of purchase, this warranty is not activated until a Product Warranty Checklist has been submitted and approved by WhisperKOOL.
- Warranty Claims: All warranty claims must be filed directly through WhisperKOOL customer service. We provide warranty repairs at our manufacturing facility in Stockton, CA, or with prior permission from WhisperKOOL to receive service by a licensed HVAC/R technician. In the event a unit is not reparable in the field and is still under warranty, we will cover shipping costs to return the unit (excluding customs fees and duties).
- Limited Warranty: Limited warranty applies only to wine cooling units purchased directly from WhisperKOOL or through an authorized dealer. Damage caused by others or beyond the control of WhisperKOOL shall not be considered defects in material or workmanship and is not covered by the warranty. The limited warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, commercial use, accident, maintenance, installation, service/repair, or improper use.