Cascina Series 34 Bottle Wine Refrigerator CDWR34-1SWT
Temporarily out of stock, reserve it risk-free
The Allavino Cascina Series CDWR34-1SWT Wine Refrigerator is a freestanding compact cellar that is capable of storing up to 34 wine bottles in optimal conditions.
It's alluring design accompanies ultramodern performance for a combination that is sure to be the envy of your guests.
Durable and attractive wooden shelves:
The CDWR34-1SWT boasts 6 removable wooden shelves that can hold up to 5 bottles each, and includes a storage area at the bottom for an additional 4 bottles. Each of the shelves can be easily taken out and they extend effortlessly to easily load and unload your bottles. There is plenty of room in the bottom storage area for oversize bottles, so if you have some large bottles in your collection, they will have a place here.
Easy to use push button controls with LED temperature display:
The temperature controls are conveniently mounted on the upper outside section of the stainless steel framed glass door. With an easy to see LED display, you can monitor and set your temperature in a snap without having to open the door and interrupt the cooling of your stored wine. Temperature can be set as low as 39°F or as high as 65°F, ensuring you'll find the setting that is right for your particular storage needs.
Blue Interior Lighting:
The contents of the cabinet can be cast in cool blue light at the push of a button. Easily find the specific bottle you're looking for or leave the light on to elegantly display your collection and monitor when it's time to buy more wine!
Stainless Steel Framed Glass Door with Lock:
The sleek stainless steel framed glass door allows you to showcase your collection, while the UV tint on the glass keeps harmful light away. The door features a keyed lock to keep your collection secure and the curved handle is sturdy and attractive.
- Stores Up to 34 Wine Bottles
- Temperature Range: 39-65°F (4-18°C)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 77°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Auto Defrost
- Blue Interior Lighting with On/Off Switch
- Insulated Thermopane Glass Door
- Curved Handle
- Door Lock for security
- Top-quality compressor
- Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Framed Glass Door
- Removable Wooden Shelves that extend for easy bottle access and hold 5 bottles each
- Digital Temperature Display and Push-Button Controls
- Packaging Dimensions: 20 1/4" W x 20 1/4" D x 34 1/8" H
- Packaged Weight: 101.8 lbs
|Depth||18 1/4" (19 13/16" w/handle)|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||No|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Wine Bottle Count||34|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||No|
|Bottles per Shelf||5|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||1|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V / 60 Hz|
|Running Amps||1.3 A|
Allavino Shipping Information
Extended Warranties Available:
Standard Warranty Included Free With Purchase:
Labor - 12 Months
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Allavino will, at its option, repair or replace any part of theunit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Allavino will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in the user manual. In cases where a product cannot be repaired, Allavino will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Allavino Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 Months
LIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Allavino Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers' shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
Product came in on time, was NOT damaged. I absolutely love it!! Has a very nice look to it. I would buy again from this company.
Needed small profile, this is perfect.
Had to remove a shelf in order to add additional Champagne and magnums