Allavino Vite Wine Refrigerator 610 Bottle Capacity - Side by Side Black Doors 2X-YHWR305-1BT
With a massive storage capacity and massively exciting features, the all-new Allavino 2X-YHWR305-1BT Dual-Zone Wine Cellar Refrigerator is the storage solution that wine aficionados have been waiting for!
Made up of two single zone 305-bottle wine refrigerators with opposite hinge doors, the 2X-YHWR305-1BT can store up to 605 standard sized wine bottles in two individually controlled temperature zones, providing easy storage for large and diverse collections.
DUAL-ZONE DIGITAL TEMPERATURE CONTROL:
Easily store both red and white wines at their optimum temperatures, thanks to two distinct temperature zones controlled by user-friendly digital temperature displays and push-button controls. Both zones have a temperature range of 41°F to 72°F, giving you the freedom to store all red, all white, or both red and white wines. Each zone's temperature can be viewed on a convenient lighted temperature display that is visible through the glass.
EASY ROLLING HARDWOOD SHELVES:
This wine refrigerator features 20 extra thick hardwood shelves that can each store up to 28 standard sized bottles, as well as two bottom shelves that can hold larger magnum bottles or up to 25 standard bottles each, for an impressive total storage capacity of 610 bottles. If you need to store larger diameter bottles, the racks are adjustable in 1-1/4" increments. Each shelf glides out on ball-bearing tracks for quick and easy access to every bottle in your collection.
An internal fan circulates air inside of the cabinets to provide additional cooling and help prevent large differences in temperature between the upper and lower shelves. This air circulation also reduces initial cool down time by 50% and creates a frost-free environment, so you do not have to worry about defrosting the unit.
BLUE LED INTERIOR LIGHTS:
Elegantly illuminate your collection with cool blue LED lighting! These lights emit much less heat than incandescent bulbs, allowing you to leave them on to showcase your collection without creating a hot spot that could harm your wine. The lighting can also be set to only turn on when the door is opened.
TINTED GLASS DOOR WITH LOCK:
The UV-protected glass door is frost-free and condensation-free, providing an excellent view of your collection while keeping it safe from harmful light. A built-in key lock gives your collection even more security, and comes with two keys so that you can always have a spare on hand.
- Black Cabinets with Black Framed Glass Doors and Towel Bar Handles
- Adjustable Glide-Out Shelves - Adjustable in 1 1/4" increments to allow for maximum compatibility with varying bottle sizes
- With the standard racking configuration using bottles no wider than 3", no taller than 8 1/2" at the shoulder and no taller than 11 3/4" overall, you can fit 28 bottles on each sliding shelf along with 25 bottles on the bottom stationary shelf by stacking three rows of bottles toward the back of the rack and placing two more bottles sideways in front of them.
- Low-Heat Blue LED Interior Lights - Beautifully illuminates your wine collection and makes bottle selection easy, can easily be set for continuous display
- Activated Charcoal Air Filter - Helps to prevent unwanted odors from entering the cabinet, which could penetrate the cork into your wine
- Dual Temperature Zones - Store both red and white wine
- Fan-Forced Cooling - Reduces the hot and cool spots in the unit, promoting even temperatures, yet is quiet with the door closed
- Temperature Adjustable Between 41°F and 72°F - One of the largest temperature ranges available on the market
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Unit Dimensions (each unit): 31 1/2" W x 27 1/2" (29 1/4" w/ handle) D x 78 1/2" H
- Packaging Dimensions (each unit): 37 1/2" W x 34" D x 87 1/2" H
- Weight (each unit): 325 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year on Parts & Labor, 5 years parts only on compressor and sealed system
|Depth||27-1/2" (29-1/4" w/Handle)|
|Unit Weight||650 lbs. (2 units - 325.0 lbs. each)|
|Shipping Weight||719 lbs. (2 units - 359.5 lbs. each)|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||Up to 610 Bottles|
|Number of Shelves||20|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles Per Shelf||28|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||2|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Color / Material||Black Frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
Allavino Shipping Information
Extended Warranties Available:
Standard Warranty Included Free With Purchase:
Labor - 12 Months
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Allavino will, at its option, repair or replace any part of theunit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Allavino will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in the user manual. In cases where a product cannot be repaired, Allavino will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Allavino Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 Months
LIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Allavino Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers' shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.