Allavino Flexcount Side by Side Wine and Beverage Center Center 3Z-VSWB24-2S
- FREE STANDARD DELIVERY INCLUDED (REG. $300)
- White Glove Delivery Available (Add item to cart to see option)
Whether your guests prefer beer, wine, or soda, you can easily have a variety of beverage options available for any party with Allavino's new 3Z-VSWB24-2SS FlexCount Series Side-by-Side Wine and Beverage Center!
Made up of one wine cooler and one beverage cooler with opposite hinged doors, it provides plenty of refrigerated beverage storage for up to 56 wine bottles and 154 standard 12 oz. cans, or up to 56 wine bottles, 42 standard beer bottles, and 112 standard 12 oz. cans.
Intelligently designed for maximum versatility, this beverage center is suitable for both built-in and freestanding use, and comes with both curved and towel bar handles to allow you to match it to your existing decor. It also features Allavino's revolutionary FlexCount shelving, which gives you the freedom to store more bottle types than any other wine fridge.
DESIGNED FOR THE ULTIMATE WINE STORAGE EXPERIENCE
STORE BEVERAGE CANS, STANDARD BEER BOTTLES, AND WINE BOTTLES:
The wine storage zone features 5 shelves that can store up to 9 bottles each and a bottom shelf that can store up to 11 bottles, allowing you to store up to 56 wine bottles. The beverage zone has 3 shelves that can store 42 standard 12 oz. cans each and a bottom zone that can store up to 28 standard 12 oz. cans for a total can capacity of 154 standard 12 oz. cans. The top shelf is also capable of storing up to 42 standard beer bottles, giving you the option to store 42 standard beer bottles and 112 standard 12 oz. cans.
DIGITAL DISPLAY AND CONTROLS:
Because wine, beer, and soda require different storage conditions, the 3Z-VSWB42-2SS has two distinct temperature zones that can each be independently monitored and controlled. Each zone has it's own digital display with intuitive push-button controls, making it easy to ensure that your beverages are being kept at their ideal temperatures.
BLUE LED INTERIOR LIGHTING:
This beverage center features cool blue LED lighting that can be activated with the push of a button, elegantly illuminating your collection and providing an elegant yet functional conversation starter for your next party or get-together.
INNOVATIVE NEW SHELF DESIGN:
Allavino wine and beverage refrigerators are known for their durable construction and innovative features, and the FlexCount series is no exception! FlexCount shelving features a sturdy metal construction that resists sagging, as well as a unique thin design that provides more space between shelves to maximize your storage capacity.
STORE MORE BOTTLE SIZES:
The intelligent design of the shelves creates more space between each shelf, allowing you to store bottles with varying diameters without having to remove racks which would reduce your overall capacity. Click on the Features tab above to see how your specific collection can be stored on the FlexCount shelves.
SHELVES EXTEND EFFORTLESSLY:
Easily access every bottle and can in your collection on Allavino's state-of-the-art FlexCount shelves, which glide out smoothly on roller assemblies to quickly and effortlessly put every beverage in reach.
Thanks to this wine and beverage center's versatile design, you can build it into your cabinetry for a seamless look or use it as a stylish freestanding addition to any room in your home. It comes with both curved and towel bar handles, allowing you to customize it to best fit the surrounding decor.
ALLAVINO FLEXCOUNT SIDE-BY-SIDE WINE & BEVERAGE CENTER
- Side-by-Side Wine and Beverage Center
- Black Cabinets with Stainless Steel Frame Glass Doors
- Comes with both curved and towel bar handles to match your surrounding decor
- All black interiors emulate the traditional wine cellar
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly, minimizing agitation to the wine
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown
- Upper Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 41°F to 61°F
- Lower Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 45°F to 64°F
- Note: The lower zone must be set at least 4° and no more than 12° higher than upper zone. It is normal for there to be a 3-5° variance between the top and bottom of a zone.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Side-by-Side Dimensions: 33.9"H w/hinge x 46.8"W x 23.6"D (26.35" w/handle)
- Combined Weight: 238.1 lbs.
- Please Note: The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping, and will need to be installed when the unit arrives.
The beverage storage zone has 3 shelves that can hold up to 42 standard 12 oz. cans each and a bottom shelf that can hold up to 28 standard 12 oz. cans for a total storage capacity of 154 standard 12 oz. cans. The top shelf can also store up to 42 standard beer bottles for a total capacity of 42 standard beer bottles and 112 standard 12 oz. cans.
The wine storage zone has 5 shelves that can hold up to 9 bottles each and a bottom shelf that can hold 11 bottles for a maximum bottle capacity of 56 bottles. The maximum capacity is based on the standard Bordeaux size bottle.
This is the standard 750 mL bottle, which most wine refrigerators are configured around as it is the most popular size on the market. It measures 11-1/2" tall with a 2-15/16" diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 7-3/4" to 8-1/2". This wine refrigerator can easily store 9 of these bottles on each of the upper shelves and 11 more on the bottom shelves for a total of 112 bottles.
This bottle is taller than the standard 750 mL bottle. It measures 12-1/16" tall with a 2-15/16" diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 8" to 9". The taller shoulder and top would normally wreak havoc on your wine storage because the necks would touch, making the overall length of the bottles too tall for most shelves or pushing the outside bottles out, causing them to hit the sides of the wine refrigerator. Generally, you would have to remove a shelf to accommodate these bottles, but with the extra space available on these shelves, they fit just fine and do not affect the overall capacity.
This bottle has the same diameter at the base, but the shoulder is wider, which would generally push it out of the grooves and make it rub on the shelf above. It measures 11-7/8" tall with a 2-15/16" diameter at the base and the shoulder tapers up from 7-1/2" to 8-1/4" with a 3-1/16" diameter. Due to the smart spacing on these shelves, these bottles fit with room to spare, preventing rubbing and allowing the maximum bottle capacity to stay the same.
This bottle is wider and shorter than the standard 750 mL bottle. It measures 10-5/8" tall with a 3-1/4" diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 5-1/2" to 8". Bottles this wide don't usually fit in wine refrigerators and if they do, they have issues with rubbing on the shelf above and scuffing your labels. This wine refrigerator has no issues with this type of bottle so once again, your maximum capacity will not be affected if you have them in your collection.
Until now, you wouldn't dream of fitting a Pinot bottle in an undercounter built-in wine refrigerator without drastically reducing the overall capacity. It measures 11-5/8" tall with a whopping 3-1/2" diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 5-1/2" to 8-1/4". On this model, only the bottom shelf is slightly affected. You can fit 6 bottles comfortably in the grooves by alternating the necks. So even if your ENTIRE COLLECTION was made up of Pinot bottles, your total capacity would only be reduced to 102 bottles!
Champagne bottles are too big to fit on the upper shelves, but you can still store up to 6 on the bottom shelves. They measures 12-1/4" tall with a 3-3/4" diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 5-1/2" to 7-3/4". Most wine refrigerators this size would not be able to store any Champagne bottles without removing a shelf.
Perhaps there are people out there that only drink one type of wine, all the time. Most wine connoisseurs with a diverse palate are going to have varying bottle sizes in their collection, so having the ability to store all those varying bottle sizes without having to reconfigure and reduce your storage makes this the wine refrigerator of choice.
|Unit Weight||238.1 lbs. (combined weight)|
|Shipping Weight||319.00 lbs. (combined weight)|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||56|
|12-oz. Can Capacityt||154|
|Number of Shelves||10|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||2|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar AND Curved|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Running Amps||2.3 A|
Allavino Shipping Information
Extended Warranties Available:
Standard Warranty Included Free With Purchase:
Labor - 12 Months
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Allavino will, at its option, repair or replace any part of theunit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Allavino will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in the user manual. In cases where a product cannot be repaired, Allavino will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Allavino Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 Months
LIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Allavino Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers' shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.