Allavino FlexCount Series 15" 30-Bottle Single Zone Wine Refrigerator VSWR30-1BWRN
- FLEXCOUNT SERIES VSWR30-1BWRN 30 Bottle Single Zone Wine Refrigerator is a stylish and convenient wine storage unit
- FULLY-FINISHED black cabinet, a black framed glass door, and includes a towel bar and a curved handle for you to choose from
- ALL-BLACK INTERIORS that emulates traditional wine cellars and blue LED lighting that illuminates your collection
- 6 ROLLER-GUIDE shelves that can store and chill up to 30 bottles of wine at a time
- INTERNAL FANS includes that circulate air for rapid cooldown, and features an operating temperature range of 41-64 degrees Fahrenheit
30 BOTTLE CAPACITY
The VSWR30-1BWRN features 6 shelves that can hold up to 5 bottles each for a maximum bottle capacity of 30 bottles. The maximum capacity can be reached with many different bottle sizes and is only affected when adding in larger Pinot or Champagne bottles.
DIGITAL DISPLAY WITH BLUE LED INTERIOR LIGHTING
A clear digital display with user friendly push button controls makes setting and monitoring the temperature quick and easy.Cool blue LED lighting beautifully elegantly illuminates your bottles while remaining cooler than standard bulbs, and can be turned on or off with the push of a button.
INNOVATIVE NEW SHELF DESIGN
Allavino's revolutionary new metal shelves are strong enough to prevent sagging, yet thin enough to maximize your available storage space. These shelves glide out smoothly on ball-bearing tracks, and feature wood slats that cradle your bottles and prevent harmful vibration from affecting your wine.
STORE MORE BOTTLE SIZES
The intelligent design of the shelves creates more space between each shelf, allowing you to store bottles with varying diameters without having to remove racks which would reduce your overall capacity. Click on the Features tab above to see how your specific collection can be stored on the FlexCount shelves.
BUILT-IN DESIGN WITH SECURITY LOCK
This unit is front-venting, and can be built in to your cabinetry for a seamless look. It also has finished sides and top, allowing you to use it as a freestanding unit that will look great in any room of your home. A built-in security lock protects your collection, and two keys are included so that you can always have a backup on hand.
ALLAVINO FLEXCOUNT WINE REFRIGERATOR
Allavino Shipping Information
Extended Warranties Available:
Standard Warranty Included Free With Purchase:
Labor - 12 Months
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Allavino will, at its option, repair or replace any part of theunit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Allavino will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in the user manual. In cases where a product cannot be repaired, Allavino will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Allavino Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 Months
LIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Allavino Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers' shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.