Allavino Flexcount Series Four Zone 112 Bottle Wine Refrigerators - Side-by-Side Black Doors 2X-VSWR56-2B
- FREE STANDARD DELIVERY INCLUDED (REG. $300)
- White Glove Delivery Available (Add item to cart to see option)
- FREE GIFT AVAILABLE - Set Of 8 Premium Wine Tumblers
Now you can easily store up to 112 red, white, and sparkling wine bottles of all shapes and sizes with Allavino's FlexCount Series wine refrigerators. Made up of two dual zone units with opposite hinges placed side by side, the 2X-VSWR56-2B has four distinct temperature zones that can each be individually controlled using a digital display with push button controls.
Your wines are stored on Allavino's innovative new shelves, which have a thin yet durable metal construction that allows you to store larger diameter bottles without having to remove shelves and greatly reduce your storage capacity.
112 BOTTLE CAPACITY WITH 4 COOLING ZONES
This features 5 shelves on each side that can fit 9 bottles each, as well as a bottom shelf that can fit 11 bottles, for a maximum storage capacity of 56 bottles. The maximum capacity can be reached with many different bottle sizes and is only affected when adding in larger Pinot or Champagne bottles.Store both red and white wines with this dual zone unit, which features "Red", "White", and "Sparkling" indicator lights to ensure that your wines are kept at their optimum temperatures.
DIGITAL DISPLAY WITH BLUE LED INTERIOR LIGHTING
Each zone has it's own digital display with easy to use push button controls so setting and reading the display is a snap! Cool blue LED lighting beautifully elegantly illuminates your bottles while remaining cooler than standard bulbs, and can be turned on or off with the push of a button.
INNOVATIVE NEW SHELF DESIGN
Allavino is at the leading edge of shelf design, incorporating revolutionary metal shelves that are strong enough to hold bottles without sagging, yet thin enough to maximize the available space in the cabinet for wine storage. Wood slats refine each shelf and gently cradle each bottle to prevent harmful vibration from affecting your wine. Each shelf is finished with a stylish stainless steel front to match the door frame. Each of the shelves glide out smoothly on ball bearing tracks, so every bottle is easily accessible.
STORE MORE BOTTLE SIZES
The intelligent design of the shelves creates more space between each shelf, allowing you to store bottles with varying diameters without having to remove racks which would reduce your overall capacity. Click on the Features tab above to see how your specific collection can be stored on the FlexCount shelves.
This unit is front-venting, and can be built in to your cabinetry for a seamless look. It also has finished sides and top, allowing you to use it as a freestanding unit that will look great in any room of your home.
Internal fans circulate air inside the unit, reducing initial cool down time and preventing drastic temperature fluctuations that could be harmful to your wine.
ALLAVINO FLEXCOUNT WINE REFRIGERATOR
|Unit Weight||247 lbs. (2 units - 123.5 lbs. each)|
|Shipping Weight||333 lbs. (2 units - 166.5 lbs. each)|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||Up to 112 Bottles|
|Number of Shelves||12|
|Material||Metal with Wood Slats|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles Per Shelf||9|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||4|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Color / Material||Black|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
Allavino Shipping Information
Extended Warranties Available:
Standard Warranty Included Free With Purchase:
Labor - 12 Months
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Allavino will, at its option, repair or replace any part of theunit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Allavino will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in the user manual. In cases where a product cannot be repaired, Allavino will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Allavino Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 Months
LIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Allavino Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers' shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.