Allavino Flexcount Classic 346 Bottle Three Zone Wine Cooler with Black Doors 3Z-YHWR7274-BW
- FREE WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY INCLUDED! (REG. $700)
- FREE GIFT WORTH $50! - Set Of 8 Premium Wine Tumblers
If your wine collection has outgrown your current wine storage system, or if you're tired of having to choose between storing red or white wine in your wine refrigerator, this Allavino Flex Count Series 3Z-YHWR7274-BW Multi-Zone Wine Refrigerator is the solution you've been looking for!
It is made up of one single zone wine cooler and one dual zone wine cooler with opposite hinged doors placed side by side, and features three well defined and independently operated temperature zones that allow you to store up to 346 bottles of red, white, and sparkling wines at the same time.
Each zone is controlled using the two intelligently designed control panels with digital LED displays and easy-to-use push button controls, which can also be used to toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit, activate the cool blue LED lighting, and turn the unit on or off with the push of a button. Your bottles are stored on durable wooden wine racks that glide out smoothly on full-extension rollers for convenient access to every bottle in your collection.
THREE TEMPERATURE ZONES
Simultaneously store red, white, and sparkling wines at their ideal temperatures thanks to this wine refrigerator's three-zone design. The single zone side can be set between 40-65 degrees Fahrenheit while the dual zone side features an upper zone that can be set between 40-56 degrees Fahrenheit and a lower zone that can be set between 54-65 degrees Fahrenheit. To ensure superior cooling, this unit has been designed with internal fans that direct cool air to where it's needed most and a state-of-the-art compressor that delivers powerful cooling while remaining efficient enough to meet the California Department of Energy's strict consumption guidelines.
WOODEN SHELVES EXTEND ON ROLLERS
This wine cooler has 29 sturdy wooden shelves that effectively cradle your bottles to help reduce harmful vibration that can disturb your wine's sediment during long term storage. With the exception of the bottom shelves, every shelf glides out on telescoping roller assemblies for easy access to every bottle in your collection - even the normally hard-to-reach rear bottles.
Two intelligently designed control panels with digital LED displays and user-friendly push button controls make it easy to set the temperature in each zone individually and allow you to precisely adjust the temperature up or down in one degree increments. After the desired temperature has been set, the display will show the interior temperature for at-a-glance monitoring. You can also use the control panels to activate the cool blue LED lighting, toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit, and turn the unit on or off with the push of a button.
This wine cellar features a classic elegant design and high-performance storage features that store your wine in its ideal conditions while showing it off in style. The sleek black cabinet has fully finished top and sides that will make it an elegant freestanding addition to any room in your home, while the front-venting construction lets you build it into your cabinetry for a seamless look that will complete your kitchen. Additional features like cool blue LED display lighting, UV-protected glass doors, and beautiful wooden wine racks are sure to make this wine refrigerator the envy of your friends and family.
- Up to 346 bottle capacity*
- Black Cabinet and Two Black Framed Glass Doors with French style opening.
- Black Curved AND Towel Bar Handles
- Three separate cooling zones give you the ability to store multiple varietals of wine at differing temperatures*
- Single zone side can be set between 40-65 degrees Fahrenheit
- Upper zone of dual zone side can be set between 40-56 degrees Fahrenheit
- Lower zone of dual zone side can be set between 54-65 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- LED Temperature Displays
- Temperature can be displayed in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Simple Push button controls
- Fan-forced cooling for even temperature distribution
- Cool Blue interior lighting
- Beautiful hardwood shelves
- Beveled shelf slats securely cradle wine bottles to reduce vibration
- Telescoping roller glides extend shelves far enough to access rear bottles
- Security Lock
- Dual Paned Glass Door with UV Protection
- Built-in or Freestanding use
* - Lower Zone must be set 2 degrees warmer than the Upper Zone and zones cannot be set more than 12 degrees apart
We realize that there is no "standard" bottle size anymore. Here is a small sample of bottle size variations and how they can affect your overall bottle capacity. Each of these bottles have varying widths and heights.
- Bottle A is the ideal bottle size. The bottles are just short enough that the neck of the back bottles fit between the shoulders of the front bottles without touching and the 2-15/16" diameter allows plenty of room between bottles. This allows you to fit 20 bottles on the top rack in each zone and 11 bottles on the other 26 racks with a total capacity of 346.
- Bottle B is taller than the average bottle at both the top and the shoulder. If only using this size bottle, the top of the rear bottles on the rack would hit the shoulder of the front bottles on the rack and push them too far to either side to have bottles all the way across the front of the rack. On the single zone side, we were able to fit 8 bottles on a shelf, with one bottle in front and another bottle in the back, then skipping a groove before adding another bottle in the front. On the dual zone side, were were able to fit 11 bottles on the top shelf in each zone and the very bottom shelf by putting 6 bottles across in the grooves with 5 bottles stacked on top of them. On each of the remaining 11 shelves, were were able to get 8 bottles per shelf with one bottle in front and another bottle in the back, then skipping a groove before adding another bottle in the front. That would reduce the overall capacity to 255 bottles if your entire collection were this size, but you can have bottle B in the back with bottle A in the front of each rack and still achieve the maximum capacity of 346 bottles.
- Bottle C also works well. It is 2-3/4" wide at the base, but 3 1/4" wide at the shoulder. The grooves are spaced enough that the shoulder will touch the bottle next to it, but the height still allows you to fit the normal amount of bottles on a shelf for the full 346 bottle capacity.
- Bottle D is shorter and wider, and the bigger diameter will not allow you to stack bottles on the bottom shelf. This reduces the overall capacity by 10, for a maximum capacity of 336 bottles if your entire collection were this size.
- Bottle E is even wider, with a diameter of 3-1/2". They still fit on most of the shelves without having to remove a rack, but they require that a groove be skipped between the bottles which reduced the bottles per shelf to 8 on the upper shelves and 5 on the bottom shelf. That would reduce the overall capacity to 226 bottles if your entire collection were this size.
We understand that every collection is different, and we hope that providing this information will help you determine how your collection will work with this product.
|Depth||27.0" (28.75" w/ handle)|
|Unit Weight||245 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||577 lbs.|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||Up to 346 Bottles|
|Number of Shelves||29|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles Per Shelf||Varies|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||3|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Color / Material||Black Frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar AND Curved|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
Allavino Shipping Information
Extended Warranties Available:
Standard Warranty Included Free With Purchase:
Labor - 12 Months
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Allavino will, at its option, repair or replace any part of theunit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Allavino will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in the user manual. In cases where a product cannot be repaired, Allavino will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Allavino Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 Months
LIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Allavino Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers' shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.