Allavino 43 Bottle Single Zone Wine Cooler VIWR43-1SSRT
No wine cellar? No problem! This Allavino VIWR43-1SSRT Single Zone Wine Cooler Refrigerator boasts an elegant design and convenient features that make it easy to bring the luxury of a traditional wine cellar to any room in your home. Inside this freestanding wine refrigerator's sleek black cabinet, sturdy and beautiful wooden shelves securely hold up to 43 of your favorite wine bottles.
The modern digital control panel allows you to quickly illuminate these bottles with cool white LED lighting or adjust the interior temperature between 41 and 69 degrees Fahrenheit to keep them in their optimum storage conditions. We know how valuable your wine collection is to you, so we've designed this storage unit with a built-in keyed door lock to keep it safe from unwanted access.
43 Bottle Capacity
The VIWR43-1SSRT features 6 sturdy wooden shelves and can hold up to 43 bottles of wine in its single temperature zone. This wine refrigerator can be set low enough for white or sparkling wine, or high enough for red wine, ensuring your collection is always stored at it's optimum temperature.
Digital Display with White LED Interior Lighting
A clear digital display with easy-to-use push button controls makes setting and monitoring the temperature a snap! Cool white LED lighting beautifully elegantly illuminates your bottles while remaining cooler than standard bulbs, and can be turned on or off with the push of a button.
Elegant Wooden Shelving
This wine cellar utilizes durable and elegant wood wine shelving to safely store your bottles. The shelves feature slats that cradle your bottles, helping to minimize movement and vibration that could disturb your wine's sediment. Each shelf can be pulled out for easy access to every bottle in your collection.
Reversible Door Swing
For added convenience, this wine refrigerator features a reversible door that can be adjusted to swing open from the left or from the right depending on your needs.
Fan-forced cooling circulates air throughout the cabinet, reducing initial cool down times and preventing drastic temperature fluctuations that could be harmful to your wine.
Keyed Door Lock
To better protect your wine, the Allavino VIWR43-1SSRT has a security lock built into the door frame, allowing you to quickly and easily lock up your bottles using the included key.
- Black cabinet with stainless steel framed glass door
- Holds up to 43 standard 750 mL wine bottles
- All black interior emulates the look of traditional wine cellars
- White LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the kind of heat created by incandescent bulbs
- Sturdy wood shelves feature slats that gently cradle your bottles, minimizing agitation to your wine
- Fan-forced cooling circulates air throughout the cabinet for even cooling and faster cooldown
- This wine cooler uses R600a refrigerant
- Operating Temperature: 41-69°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Dimensions: 32.2" H x 19.1" W x 23.6" D (25.4" D with handle)
- Please Note: The handle is not attached to the unit during shipping, and will need to be installed when the unit arrives.
|Depth||23.6" (25.4" w/Handle)|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||No|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Wine Bottle Count||43|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||No|
|Bottles Per Shelf||Top 2 Hold 7/Bottom 2 Hold 5|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||1|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Running Amps||1.4 A|
Allavino Shipping Information
Extended Warranties Available:
Standard Warranty Included Free With Purchase:
Labor - 12 Months
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Allavino will, at its option, repair or replace any part of theunit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Allavino will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in the user manual. In cases where a product cannot be repaired, Allavino will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Allavino Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 Months
LIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Allavino Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers' shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.