Allavino 29 Bottle Cascina Dual Zone Wine Cooler CDWR29-2SWT
The Allavino Cascina Series CDWR29-2SWT Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator is a freestanding compact cellar that is capable of storing up to 29 wine bottles in optimal conditions. Its alluring design and ultramodern performance make for a winning combination that is sure to impress all of your guests!
DESIGNED FOR THE ULTIMATE WINE STORAGE EXPERIENCE
DURABLE AND ATTRACTIVE WOODEN SHELVES:
The CDWR29-2SWT boasts dual zones with removable wooden shelves that can hold up to 5 bottles each, and includes a storage area at the bottom for an additional 4 bottles. These sturdy hardwood shelves can easily be extended and removed, allowing you to easily load and unload bottles. The bottom storage area offers plenty of room for oversize bottles, providing a handy place for the larger bottles in your collection.
EASY TO USE PUSH BUTTON CONTROLS WITH LED TEMPERATURE DISPLAY:
An easy to see LED display and temperature controls make monitoring and adjusting the temperature quick and easy. Both temperature zones can be set as low as 40°F or as high as 65°F, ensuring that you'll find the perfect setting for your individual storage needs.
BLUE INTERIOR LIGHTING:
With the push of a button, cool blue interior lighting illuminates the cabinet, beautifully displaying your collection and making it easy to find exactly what you're looking for.
STAINLESS STEEL FRAMED GLASS DOOR WITH LOCK:
Showcase your collection with an elegant stainless steel framed glass door, with UV tinting to protect your wines from harmful light. A keyed security lock keeps your collection safe.
ALLAVINO CASCINA SERIES WINE REFRIGERATOR
- Stores Up to 29 Wine Bottles
- Temperature Range: 40-65°F (4-18°C)*
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 77°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Digital Temperature Display and Push-Button Controls
- Auto Defrost
- Removable Wooden Shelves Extend for Easy Bottle Access
- Blue Interior Lighting with On/Off Switch
- Insulated Thermopane Glass Door
- Curved Handle
- Door Lock for Security
- Top-Quality Compressor
- Packaging Dimensions: 20 1/4" W x 20 1/2" D x 34 1/8" H
- Packaged Weight: 72.2 lbs
*The left displayed temperature zone (Upper Zone) cannot be set higher than the right displayed temperature zone (Lower Zone).
|Depth||18 1/4" (20 1/8" w/Handle)|
|Shipping Weight||72.2 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Wine Bottle Count||29|
|Number of Shelves||5|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||No|
|Bottles per Shelf||5|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||2|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V / 60 Hz|
|Running Amps||1.0 A|
Allavino Shipping Information
Extended Warranties Available:
Standard Warranty Included Free With Purchase:
Labor - 12 Months
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Allavino will, at its option, repair or replace any part of theunit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Allavino will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in the user manual. In cases where a product cannot be repaired, Allavino will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Allavino Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 Months
LIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Allavino Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers' shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.