Allavino 36 Bottle FlexCount Series Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator - Black VSWR36-2
An elegant design and highly efficient storage features make these cutting-edge Allavino FlexCount wine refrigerators a cut above the rest! Open the beautiful French doors to reveal storage for up to 36 red and white wine bottles in two distinct, individually controlled temperature zones, each featuring Allavino's revolutionary new FlexCount shelving design.
These durable metal shelves provide reliable stability and resist sagging over time, and have been intelligently designed to allow more space between shelves than you will find in most wine refrigerators, allowing you to store larger diameter bottles without having to remove shelves
36 BOTTLE CAPACITY WITH 2 COOLING ZONES
With up to 18 bottles in each zone, you can comfortably fit 36 bottles in a compact space. Each zone of this dual-zone wine refrigerator can be set low enough for sparkling wine or high enough for red wine; you can set both zones to the same temperature if you find you are only storing one type.
DIGITAL DISPLAY WITH BLUE LED INTERIOR LIGHTING
Each zone has it's own digital display with easy to use push button controls so setting and reading the display is a snap! Cool blue LED lighting beautifully elegantly illuminates your bottles while remaining cooler than standard bulbs, and can be turned on or off with the push of a button.
INNOVATIVE NEW SHELF DESIGN
Allavino is at the leading edge of shelf design, incorporating revolutionary metal shelves that are strong enough to hold bottles without sagging, yet thin enough to maximize the available space in the cabinet for wine storage. Wood slats refine each shelf and gently cradle each bottle to prevent harmful vibration from affecting your wine. Each shelf is finished with a stylish wooden front to match the door frame. Each of the shelves glide out smoothly on ball bearing tracks, so every bottle is easily accessible.
STORE MORE BOTTLE SIZES
The intelligent design of the shelves creates more space between each shelf, allowing you to store bottles with varying diameters without having to remove racks which would reduce your overall capacity. Click on the Features tab above to see how your specific collection can be stored on the FlexCount shelves.
This unit is front-venting, and can be built in to your cabinetry for a seamless look. It also has finished sides and top, allowing you to use it as a freestanding unit that will look great in any room of your home.
ALLAVINO FLEXCOUNT WINE REFRIGERATOR
- Modern Design: Black Cabinets with Black Doors
- Comes with towel bar and curved handle styles to you can customize your cabinet with the ones that best suit you.
- All Black Interiors: All black interiors emulate the look of traditional wine cellars
- Cool Blue Lighting: Elegant cool blue LED lighting illuminates the interiors without the heat created by incandescent bulbs
- Gliding Shelves: Smooth-glide shelving minimizes agitation to your wine
- Consistent Cooling: Internal fans circulate the air, providing even, consistent cooling and faster cooldown
- 25% More Energy Efficient Design Saves you money each month!
- Operating Temperature: Two independently controlled temperature zones can each be set between 40°F and 65°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Please Note: The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping, and will need to be installed when the unit arrives.
This wine refrigerator has 12 shelves that can hold up to 3 bottles each for a maximum bottle capacity of 36 bottles. The maximum capacity can be reached with many different bottle sizes and is only affected when adding in larger Pinot or Champagne bottles, making this the ideal unit for diverse wine collections.
This is the standard 750 mL bottle, which most wine refrigerators are configured around as it is the most popular size on the market. It measures 11-1/2" tall with a 2-15/16" diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 7-3/4" to 8-1/2". This wine refrigerator can easily store 3 of these bottles on each shelf for a total of 36 bottles.
This bottle is taller than the standard 750 mL bottle. It measures 12-1/16" tall with a 2-15/16" diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 8" to 9". The taller shoulder and top would normally wreak havoc on your wine storage because the necks would touch, making the overall length of the bottles too tall for most shelves or pushing the outside bottles out, causing them to hit the sides of the wine refrigerator. Generally, you would have to remove a shelf to accommodate these bottles, but with the extra space available on these shelves, they fit just fine and do not affect the overall capacity.
This bottle has the same diameter at the base, but the shoulder is wider, which would generally push it out of the grooves and make it rub on the shelf above. It measures 11-7/8" tall with a 2-15/16" diameter at the base and the shoulder tapers up from 7-1/2" to 8-1/4" with a 3-1/16" diameter. Due to the smart spacing on these shelves, these bottles fit with room to spare, preventing rubbing and allowing the maximum bottle capacity to stay the same.
This bottle is wider and shorter than the standard 750 mL bottle. It measures 10-5/8" tall with a 3-1/4" diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 5-1/2" to 8". Bottles this wide don't usually fit in wine refrigerators and if they do, they have issues with rubbing on the shelf above and scuffing your labels. This wine refrigerator has no issues with this type of bottle so once again, your maximum capacity will not be affected if you have them in your collection.
Pinot bottles measure 11-5/8" tall with a whopping 3-1/2" diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 5-1/2" to 8-1/4". They are too big to fit on the upper shelves, but you can still store 2 pinot bottles on each of the bottom shelves without having to remove any racks or significantly reducing your bottle capacity.
Champagne bottles are too big to fit on the upper shelves, but you can still store 2 on each of the bottom shelves. They measure 12-1/4" tall with a 3-3/4" diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 5-1/2" to 7-3/4". Most wine refrigerators this size would not be able to store any Champagne bottles without removing a shelf.
Perhaps there are people out there that only drink one type of wine, all the time. Most wine connoisseurs with a diverse palate are going to have varying bottle sizes in their collection, so having the ability to store all those varying bottle sizes without having to reconfigure and reduce your storage makes this the wine refrigerator of choice.
|Depth||23 1/4"D (25" w/handle)|
|Unit Weight||141 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||172 lbs|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||Up to 36 Bottles|
|Number of Shelves||12|
|Material||Metal with Wood Slats|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||3|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||2|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Color / Material||Black Frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar and Curved|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115V / 60 Hz|
Allavino Shipping Information
Extended Warranties Available:
Standard Warranty Included Free With Purchase:
Labor - 12 Months
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Allavino will, at its option, repair or replace any part of theunit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Allavino will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in the user manual. In cases where a product cannot be repaired, Allavino will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Allavino Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 Months
LIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Allavino Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers' shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.