Allavino Vite Series 305 Bottle Single-Zone Wine Refrigerator - Black Door with Left Hinge YHWR305-1BRT
Allavino's new YHWR305-1BLT Single-Zone Wine Cellar Refrigerator is packed with exciting features that make it a must-have for wine connoisseurs with large and diverse collections! An impressive bottle capacity and versatile adjustable shelves give you the freedom to store your wine your way, while an easy-to-use digital temperature display and controls, activated charcoal filter, and fan forced cooling ensure that your collection is kept at it's optimum conditions.
DESIGNED FOR THE ULTIMATE WINE STORAGE EXPERIENCE
SINGLE-ZONE DIGITAL TEMPERATURE CONTROL:
Controlling your wine's environment is easier than ever thanks to the YHWR305-1BLT's digital temperature display with push-button controls. With it's 41°F to 72°F temperature range, you can set it high enough for long term storage of red wines, or low enough to store white wines at their serving temperature. The temperature display can be clearly viewed through the glass door for effortless temperature monitoring.
EASY ROLLING HARDWOOD SHELVES:
This wine refrigerator features 10 extra thick hardwood shelves that can store up to 28 standard sized bottles each and a bottom shelf that can hold larger magnum bottles or up to 25 standard bottles, allowing you to store up to 305 bottles. If you need to accommodate larger bottles, the racks are adjustable in 1-1/4" increments, although storage of larger diameter bottles will affect your overall bottle count. These shelves glide-out on ball-bearing tracks for easy access to any bottle in your collection.
In order to help prevent large differences in temperature between the upper lower shelves, an internal fan circulates air inside of the cabinet. This fan also reduces the initial cool down time by 50% and creates a frost-free environment inside of the unit, so will not need to worry about defrosting your wine cellar.
BLUE LED INTERIOR LIGHTS:
Quickly and easily find just the bottle you're looking for with elegant cool blue LED lighting, which illuminates the cabinet without the heat created by incandescent bulbs. Leave these lights on to showcase your collection without the fear of a harmful hot spot affecting your wine!
TINTED GLASS DOOR WITH LOCK:
A UV-protected frost and condensation-free glass door protects your wine from harmful light while providing an excellent view of your collection. This door comes with a built-in key lock and two keys for added protection against unwanted access.
- Black Cabinet with Black Framed Glass Door and Towel Bar Handle
- Adjustable Glide-Out Shelves - Adjustable in 1 1/4" increments to allow for maximum compatibility with varying bottle sizes
- With the standard racking configuration using bottles no wider than 3", no taller than 8 1/2" at the shoulder and no taller than 11 3/4" overall, you can fit 28 bottles on each sliding shelf along with 25 bottles on the bottom stationary shelf by stacking three rows of bottles toward the back of the rack and placing two more bottles sideways in front of them.
- Low-Heat Blue LED Interior Lights - Beautifully illuminates your wine collection and makes bottle selection easy, can easily be set for continuous display
- Activated Charcoal Air Filter - Helps to prevent unwanted odors from entering the cabinet, which could penetrate the cork into your wine
- Single Temperature Zone - Store either red or white wine
- Fan-Forced Cooling - Reduces the hot and cool spots in the unit, promoting even temperatures, yet is quiet with the door closed
- Temperature Adjustable Between 41°F and 72°F - One of the largest temperature ranges available on the market
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Unit Dimensions: 31 1/2" W x 27 1/2" (29 1/4" w/ handle) D x 78 1/2" H
- Packaging Dimensions: 37 1/2" W x 34" D x 87 1/2" H
- Weight: 325 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year on Parts & Labor, 5 years parts only on compressor and sealed system
|Depth||27-1/2" (29-1/4" w/Handle)|
|Unit Weight||325 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||No|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||Up to 305 Bottles|
|Number of Shelves||10|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||28|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||1|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
Allavino Shipping Information
Extended Warranties Available:
Standard Warranty Included Free With Purchase:
Labor - 12 Months
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Allavino will, at its option, repair or replace any part of theunit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Allavino will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in the user manual. In cases where a product cannot be repaired, Allavino will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Allavino Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 Months
LIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Allavino Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers' shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.