Allavino 30 Bottle 15" FlexCount Single Zone Wine Refrigerator - Right Hinge VSWR30-1SSRN
Allavino's VSWR30-1SSRN Single Zone Wine Refrigerator stores up to 30 of your favorite bottles of wine in a compact 15" wide cabinet that can be built in to your cabinetry for seamless storage, or used as a stylish and convenient freestanding unit.
ALLAVINO FLEXCOUNT WINE REFRIGERATOR
30 BOTTLE CAPACITY
The VSWR30-1SSRN features 6 shelves that can hold up to 5 bottles each for a maximum bottle capacity of 30 bottles. Maximum capacity is only affected when adding in larger Pinot or Champagne bottles.
DIGITAL DISPLAY WITH BLUE LED INTERIOR LIGHTING
INNOVATIVE NEW SHELF DESIGN
Allavino's revolutionary new sturdy metal shelves glide out smoothly on ball-bearing tracks, and feature wood slats that cradle your bottles and prevent harmful vibration from affecting your wine.
STORE MORE BOTTLE SIZES
The intelligent design of the shelves creates more space between each shelf to accommodate different sized bottles! Click on the Features tab above to see more.
BUILT-IN DESIGN WITH SECURITY LOCK
This unit is front-venting, and can be built in to your cabinetry for a seamless look, and can also be freestanding! A built-in security lock protects your collection, with two keys included.
- Built-In Wine Cellar with 30 Bottle Capacity
- Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Frame with Glass Door
- Towel Bar and Curved Handles included so you can choose your style
- All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly, minimizing agitation to the wine
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown
- Operating Temperature: 41-64°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Dimensions: 33 1/2"H w/hinge x 15"W x 23 1/4"D (25" w/handle)
- Weight: 92.6 lbs.
This wine cellar has 6 shelves that can hold up to 5 bottles each for a maximum bottle capacity of 30 bottles. The maximum capacity is based on the standard Bordeaux size bottle.
This wine refrigerator can easily store 5 of these bottles on each shelf for a total of 30 bottles.
This bottle is wider and shorter than the standard 750 mL bottle. This wine refrigerator has no issues with this type of bottle.
Until now, you wouldn't dream of fitting a Pinot bottle in an undercounter built-in wine refrigerator without drastically reducing the overall capacity. On this model, you can fit 5 pinot bottles without reducing the overall capacity or reconfiguring shelves. Three bottles fit on the bottom shelf and two more fit in the outer front grooves of the top shelf.
Champagne bottles are too big to fit on the upper shelves, but you can still store 2 on the bottom shelf without having to remove a shelf.
|Depth||24" (25" w/ handle)|
|Unit Weight||92.6 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||99.2 lbs|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||No|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||30|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Material||Metal with Wood Slats|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||5|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||1|
|Type||Glass with Stainless Frame|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar and Curved|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115v / 60 Hz|
|Running Amps||2.3 A|
Allavino Shipping Information
Extended Warranties Available:
Standard Warranty Included Free With Purchase:
Labor - 12 Months
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Allavino will, at its option, repair or replace any part of theunit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Allavino will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in the user manual. In cases where a product cannot be repaired, Allavino will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Allavino Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 Months
LIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Allavino Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers' shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.