Summit 30" Wide Built-In Undercounter Dual Zone Wine Cellar SWC3000
- Dual zone design lets you store red and white wine in separate compartments under the appropriate temperature conditions
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use in 30" wide spaces
- Seamless stainless steel trimmed glass doors provide an elegant view of your collection
- Digital controls offer easy and intuitive temperature management
- Full extension slide-out shelves make it easy to load your wine cellar
- Factory installed locks offer added security to both sections
SUMMIT's collection of built-in undercounter wine cellars offers quality storage with user-friendly convenience and elegant style.
The SWC3000 is a 30" wide wine cellar designed for built-in installation under counters. It features a unique French door swing and two separate compartments to store red and white wine under the proper conditions, with a digital thermostat in each zone for easy temperature management.
The glass doors come with a seamless stainless steel trim for true elegance, with professional handles and a stainless steel kickplate to complete the look. Inside, the SWC3000 is designed to store up to 56 bottles in the standard Bordeaux or wider Burgundy style. Fourteen full extension wooden shelves slide out smoothly for easy loading. Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive way to display your collection. Both zones include a separate lock for added security.
With its attractive style and user-friendly design, the SWC3000 offers a great way to finish your kitchen or home bar.
||Dual zone design|
|Seamless stainless steel trimmed door frame||Modern French glass doors|
|Full extension slide-out shelves||56 Bottle capacity|
|Elegant Recessed LED lighting||Digital thermostats in each zone|
|Sleek professional stainless steel handles||Factory installed locks|
|Automatic defroster||Fan-forced internal cooling|
Fully finished cabinet
Allows the unit to be used freestanding
100% CFC free
Environmentally friendly design
|Height of Cabinet||34.38" (87 cm)|
|Width||29.5" (75 cm)|
|Depth||23.25" (59 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||25.0" (64 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||37.0" (94 cm)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||132.0 lbs. (60 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||158.0 lbs. (72 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|